We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
The Village at Waugh Chapel,
1304 Main Chapel Way
Gambrills, MD 21054
Phone: (410) 451-6876
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
We love our WBU nature shop and you will too! Stop in today to learn more about how you can attract beautiful birds to your backyard by using our fresh bird seed blends and other bird feeding products. Please visit soon!
• Autumn colors peak in the third week of October.
• Groundhogs feeding heavily for hibernation.
• White-tailed Deer bucks go into rut.
• This is the month to install and repair nest boxes for use next year.
• Waterfowl migration continues to build.
• Ruby-throated Hummingbirds depart this month.
• Look for Rufous Hummingbirds to arrive in Maryland and Virginia.
• Most Wood Ducks migrate south this month. A few stay to over winter.
• Juncos and White-throated Sparrows become common at feeders.
• Orionids meteor shower is late-October.