We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
The Village at Waugh Chapel,
1304 Main Chapel Way
Gambrills, MD 21054
Phone: (410) 451-6876
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
We're happy to be the new owners! Please come by and say Hi!
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• Young groundhogs and raccoons emerge and venture out with their mothers.
• Crickets begin their nightly serenade.
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings.
• House Wrens are nesting.
• Flycatchers are back.
• Wood Duck and Mallard ducklings hatch and venture forth early in the month.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Coreopsis and Butterfly Weed start blooming; they're great butterfly attractors.
• Trumpet Vine starts blooming; it's a great hummingbird attractor.